8/01/2012

Cancel Playing / 出演ドタキャン

Today, I had a schedule of shooting for student film after my school.
I got this role by passing audition.
And, I had already told the director at the audition that I can only be available afternoon.
Still, my calling time was written as from the morning when I got the call sheet, so I told the director that I'm available from afternoon again.
But still, I got a call from the diretor today during my school class time, so I mentioned him I would join the shooting around 1PM.

After the school, I went to the location, call him to enter.
The trouble had come out at that time...

Me as Y: "Hi, I arrive at the location, so could you open the gate for me?"

Director as D: "Oh, actually, we are almost finishing the shooting today, so no need for you any more."

Y: "What?.....Ok, I see, so what time should I come tomorrow's shooting? As I told you, I will be available from afternoon."

D: "Well, actually, we don't need you tomorrow..."

Y: "What? What do you mean?"

D: "I needed your role from this morning, and you didn't appear, so I asked other person to play the role. Sorry."

Y:"What!? You chose me to play the role, and I told you that I'm not available from the morning at the audition time!!"

D: "Well, I'm sorry... I'm still busy, so I'll call back you later."


And, that was all. No call from him yet.


When I heard it from him, I got irritated at first.
But soon, I changed my mind like this;
"It was me that made this situation. 'I' did this audition, and should have emphasized more that available from afternonoon, and could tell againg when I got a message from him that I was chosen as the role. Everything occurred in my life is made by myself not by other surroundings. And if that is true, what a funny situation I made for today!!lol"

And, I switched my condition quickly.
I think I did a good thinking in my mind.
It was ok for a while, but suddenly storng feeling of mortification came up in me.
I was not an essential actor in this film, indeed even I got the role through audition...

So shame it was...


So, I decided.
I'll use this power of feeling for becoming a great artist.
Definitely, I will be a wounderful artist.


Today's Picture: A picture of Pasadena city!! It looks an usual town (sorry, I'm not good at taking
                           photos.lol), but the atmosphere of the town is very good, especiallly at night!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
今日は、学校終わった後に学生映画の撮影の予定だった。
この役は、オーディションで取ったもの。
そして、オーディションの時に俺は撮影日は午後からなら都合つきますとは監督には言ってあった。
だけども、撮影予定表をもらった時に俺の集合時間は、朝からになっていたので、もう一度彼には俺は午後からの合流になってしまうので、できるだけ早く向かいますと伝えておいた。
にもかかわらず、今日午前中に学校にいる時に電話をもらったので、今日は1時位には合流できると思いますと伝えた。

で、学校終わった後に現場向かい、到着した時に中へ入れてもらうために彼へ連絡した。
ここで、トラブルは発生した。

俺(以下:Y):現場到着したから、門開けてもらえますか?

監督(以下:D):実は、今日はもう撮影終了するんだよ。だから、君はもう必要なくなったんだ。

Y:えっ?…あっそうなんだ。そしたら、明日の撮影には何時に行けばいいですか?言ったように、
   俺は明日も午後から都合つきます。

D:いや、実はもう君はいらないんだ。

Y:へっ!?どういう意味??

D:君の役は、今日朝から必要だったんだよ。でも、君は現れなかった。だから、急遽他の人に役を
   お願いしたんだ。

Y:はっ!?なんじゃそりゃ!?あなたが、俺をこの役の役者として選んで、俺は午前中は無理って
   言ったじゃないか!!


あーだこーだとしばらく続く……


D:いや、本当すまない。悪いが、まだちょっと撮影が残ってて忙しいから、後で電話するよ。



以上、そして彼から連絡なし。。。


この後、初めはイラッとしてたんだ。
でも、すぐに考え方を切り替えた。
「この状況を作ったのは、俺じゃないか。"俺"がこの映画のオーディションを自分で受けた。午後から可能ですってことをもっと強調することだってできた。役をもらった旨連絡あった時に、改めてその事を伝えておくことだってできた。
自分の人生に起こる全ての事は、周りの物事によってではなく、自分によって作られる。
そして、そうであるならば、今日のこの状況を作った俺ってのは、なんてウケるやつなんだ!!こりゃーネタだわ!!」

と。

すぐに気持ちを切り替えることができた。
これは、とってもよくできましたと自分に言いたい。



………しばらくは大丈夫だったんだけど、
急にすげー悔しい気持ちがこみ上げてきた。

俺は、この映画には必要不可欠な存在ではなかったんだ。
俺じゃなくて、変わりの人でもやれちゃうんだ。
俺は、一応オーディション受かってこの役をもらったのに。
てか、そもそもこの役には、俺以外の人はオーディションを受けてなくて、俺だけだったからこの役をもらったんじゃないか?
役者としての自分の存在意義なんてないのか?


………すげー悔しくなった。悔しくて悔しくて悔しくてたまらなくなった。
アーティストとしての自覚を持ってきた自分にとっては、とてつもない屈辱を味あわされた。
考えすぎかもしれない。
お前なんてその程度なんだよ、うぬぼれるなと言う人もいるかもしれない。
でも、本当に屈辱的で悔しかった。

野球部に1年生の4月に入部して、全然試合に出されなかったって、めちゃめちゃ悔しいじゃないか。それと同じだ。


だから、決めた。
このオニのように悔しい気持ちのパワーを、偉大なアーティストになるための動力として使う。
絶対に、美しい、素晴らしいアーティストになってやる。
そして、彼を将来後悔させてやるんだ!!!!笑


…今、必死で自分の中で切り替え中。


Today's Picture:パサデナという街の写真!!見る限り、とても普通の街に見えるのですが(私の
            撮影能力が至らないだけですw)、とても雰囲気の良いオシャレな街なのです。特
          に夜は☆★









0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿